It’s very dull sitting in a room with a plain wall with no designs or pictures to attract attention. I often think of such places to be sterile and uninviting.
However, when there is something displayed on the walls there is central point where you can feed your eyes with the unique beauty of art.
If you have walls made of a material hard to drill in or fragile (stone, tiles), then using a ceiling attached picture hanging system, such as the Artiteq Top Rail, may be the way to go.
Imagine your favourite photo collection hanging on top of a fireplace in your room or standing with pride above the bed in your master bedroom. Wouldn’t that be amazing and restful for your eyes?
How to Display a wall Art at Home
There are five steps to display a wall art at home.
- First thing first, ensure you hang it at the correct height measurement. Portraits should be placed at 175 – to 180 cm inches above ground level.
- After that, group them based on their mode of painting and interpretation.
- Create a gallery with it.
- Add some frame styles if you need them.
- You can choose to add a mat if you want.