*10% discount for all materials purchases over $1000
- D-rings are D-shape fittings you screw (or glue) to the left hand and right hand side of the back side of your picture frame or canvas stretcher.
- To reduce the forward tilt of your picture when using the Artiteq picture hanging rails position the D-rings as high as possible on the back of your picture frame or canvas stretcher. 8 cm below the top of your canvas is a good average.
- Slide the hooks (which you have inserted onto your hanging wires by feeding the wire into the hole on the top of the hook) into these D-Rings.
- You can move your hooks up and down the hanging wire to the height at which you would like your picture to hang. Gently hold the hook in the D-ring whilst doing this to ensure that it does not slip out.
- You can also move your hanging wires to the left and to the right along your hanging rail and thereby position your artwork exactly where you want it on your wall. Gently hold the hook in the D-ring whilst doing this to ensure that it does not slip out.
- Sliding your hooks into the D-rings gives your picture more stability than attaching the hooks to a wire or string on the back of your picture.
- D-rings come in 3 sizes: 15kg, 20kg, 25kg
- D-Ring 15kg – $0.44
- D-Ring 20kg – $0.55
- D-Ring 25kg – $0.75