The Artiteq Shadowline Drywall picture hanging rails is true to its name. A shadowline is all that you see between the walls and the ceiling. Use it in new-builds or renovations and have walls that are clean and undamaged with a picture hanging system throughout your entire space.
It is specifically designed for plasterboard walls: place it between plasterboard walls and ceiling panels. It suits 10mm and 13mm ceiling linings. Combine it with 1mm Perlon hanging wires and you’ll have the most invisible art hanging system on the market.
- Rail width: 250cm, depth: 13.5mm, height: 14mm, white primed
- Ceiling fixed: suited to plasterboard stud frame construction
- Built-in. Installed at the same time as a recessed ceiling.
- Fixed in the same location as P50 trim
- Maximum weight: 20kg per metre
- Disappears into the shadowline created between the wall and ceiling panels.
- 10 year warranty
- Artiteq product number: 05.08410